Hanuman Kawach for Protection
- Free delivery 1-2 days (Mon-Sat 9 am-5 pm)
Hanuman Kawach in Rudraksha eradicates fear and enhances inner strength, leading to greater self-confidence and a more powerful aura.
Rudraksh Kawach, when worn, will enable you to receive all the blessings of Lord Hanuman.
This divya kawach contains 3 rudhraksha beads in protective red thread:
- 11-faced Rudraksh (for Lord Hanuman)
- 5-faced Rudraksh (for Agni)
- 6-faced Rudraksh (for Lord Kartikeya)
Rudraksha beads are authentic and come with lab tested certificate.
How to cleanse Rudraksha?
- Rinse the Rudraksha bead with clean water to remove any dust or impurities.
- Place the Rudraksha bead in a bowl or container filled with clean water.
- Leave the bead in the water or ghee (clarified butter) or milk overnight.
How to Charge/Energe:
- Find a peaceful and serene space where you can focus your intention and energy.
- Hold the Rudraksha bead in your hands and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and cultivate positive energy.
- Visualize pure and divine energy flowing into the Rudraksha bead, infusing it with powerful vibrations.
- You can recite a mantra or prayer, such as the Om Namah Shivaya mantra, to further charge the Rudraksha with sacred energy.
How to Wear rudrakha:
- After cleansing and energizing the Rudraksha bead, it is ready to be worn.
- Hold the bead with the hole facing towards you.
- Slip a thread or string through the hole of the Rudraksha bead, making sure it is securely threaded.
- Tie the ends of the thread/string together to create a necklace or bracelet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Wear the Rudraksha bead close to your skin, ideally on the neck or wrist, where it can make direct contact with your body.