1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Siddha Mala
- Free delivery 1-2 days (Mon-Sat 9 am-5 pm)
Original Certified Siddhha Mala with 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha beads representing all deities.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva and brings growth, success and wisdom to the wearer. Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva
2 Mukhi: For unity and harmony, releases fear, inner happiness. Ruling Deity: Ardhanareeshavara
3 Mukhi: Mitigates past karma, sins and wrongs Ruling Deity: Agni Dev
4 Mukhi: Wearer gains power of knowledge and creativity, creativity,expands memory Ruling Deity: Lord Brahma
5 Mukhi: Protects from negativity, brings peace and harmony to the wearer Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva in Kalagni Rudra Avatar
6 Mukhi: Enhances will power, courage, grounding and focus Ruling Deity: Lord Kartikeya
7 Mukhi: Health, Wealth, Abundance and opportunities Ruling Deity: Goddess Mahalaxmi
8 Mukhi: Removes all sorrows and bring happiness with the blessings of Lord Ganesha. Ruling Deity: Lord Ganesha
9 Mukhi: It associated with goddess Durga, who helps destroy all the sins. It makes the wearer bold and courageous. Ruling Deity: Goddess Durga
10 Mukhi: It bestowes the wearer with the power of perseverance and creativity. It beings happiness and joy to the wearer. Ruling Deity: Lord Krishna
11 Mukhi: It blesses with successful life, wisdom & precise judgmental abilities. Ruling Deity: Lord Hanuman
12 Mukhi: It provides radiance, brilliance, sharpness, youthfulness & vitality. Ruling Deity: Surya Dev
13 Mukhi: It fulfills all desires. Ruling Deit: Kamdev
14 Mukhi: Helps take controlled and logical decisions. Ruling Deity: Lord Hanuman
Gauri Shankar: To build strong relationships and marital happiness. Ruling Planet: Moon
Ganesha: Removes obstacles. Ruling Deity: Lord Ganesha
- Rinse the Rudraksha bead with clean water to remove any dust or impurities.
- Place the Rudraksha bead in a bowl or container filled with clean water.
- Leave the bead in the water or ghee (clarified butter) or milk overnight.
- Find a peaceful and serene space where you can focus your intention and energy.
- Hold the Rudraksha bead in your hands and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and cultivate positive energy.
- Visualize pure and divine energy flowing into the Rudraksha bead, infusing it with powerful vibrations.
- You can recite a mantra or prayer, such as the Om Namah Shivaya mantra, to further charge the Rudraksha with sacred energy.
- After cleansing and energizing the Rudraksha bead, it is ready to be worn.
- Hold the bead with the hole facing towards you.
- Slip a thread or string through the hole of the Rudraksha bead, making sure it is securely threaded.
- Tie the ends of the thread/string together to create a necklace or bracelet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Wear the Rudraksha bead close to your skin, ideally on the neck or wrist, where it can make direct contact with your body.