13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha for Relationships- Lord Kamadeva
- Free delivery 1-2 days (Mon-Sat 9 am-5 pm)
13 Mukhi Rudraksha holds significant benefits and significance
Ruling Deity: Lord Kamdeva
Origin: Java, Indonesia
Size: 12-15 mm
Significance of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Symbol of Lord Kamadeva: Represents Lord Kamadeva, the god of love, desire, and attraction.
- Divine Blessings: Brings divine blessings, auspiciousness, and good fortune to the wearer.
- Connects with the Anahata Chakra: Resonates with the Anahata Chakra, the heart center, promoting love, compassion, and emotional balance.
Benefits of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Spiritual Enlightenment: Facilitates spiritual growth and enlightenment.
- Inner Transformation: Helps in overcoming obstacles and achieving personal growth.
- Protection and Healing: Offers protection from negative energies and promotes physical and emotional healing.
- Enhances Intuition and Wisdom: Enhances intuition, insight, and spiritual wisdom.
- Balances Energies: Balances the energies of the body and mind, promoting overall well-being.
How to cleanse Rudraksha?
- Rinse the Rudraksha bead with clean water to remove any dust or impurities.
- Place the Rudraksha bead in a bowl or container filled with clean water.
- Leave the bead in the water or ghee (clarified butter) or milk overnight.
How to Charge/Energe:
- Find a peaceful and serene space where you can focus your intention and energy.
- Hold the Rudraksha bead in your hands and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and cultivate positive energy.
- Visualize pure and divine energy flowing into the Rudraksha bead, infusing it with powerful vibrations.
- You can recite a mantra or prayer, such as the Om Namah Shivaya mantra, to further charge the Rudraksha with sacred energy.
How to Wear rudrakha:
- After cleansing and energizing the Rudraksha bead, it is ready to be worn.
- Hold the bead with the hole facing towards you.
- Slip a thread or string through the hole of the Rudraksha bead, making sure it is securely threaded.
- Tie the ends of the thread/string together to create a necklace or bracelet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Wear the Rudraksha bead close to your skin, ideally on the neck or wrist, where it can make direct contact with your body.