8 Mukhi Certified Nepal Rudraksha for Abundance & removing obstacles
- Free delivery 1-2 days (Mon-Sat 9 am-5 pm)
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as Ashtamukhi Rudraksha, is associated with Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacles and the bestower of wisdom
Lord Ganesha is believed to be auspicious in all the beginnings. Thus, 8 Mukhi helps the wearer by letting them make right decisions in life.
Ruling Deity: Lord Ganesha
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to attract abundance, enhance focus, remove obstacles, boost courage, improve relationships, promote spiritual growth, provide physical healing, and enhance leadership qualities.
- Removes obstacles, promoting a smoother journey in life.
- Enhances wisdom, intelligence, and learning abilities.
- Improves focus, concentration, and memory.
- Balances emotions, reducing stress and promoting inner peace.
- Facilitates spiritual growth, meditation, and connection with higher consciousness.
- Attracts prosperity, success, and abundance.
- Provides protection against negative energies and promotes physical healing.
How to cleanse Rudraksha:
- Rinse the Rudraksha bead with clean water to remove any dust or impurities.
- Place the Rudraksha bead in a bowl or container filled with clean water.
- Leave the bead in the water or ghee (clarified butter) or milk overnight.
How to Charge/Energe Rudraksha:
- Find a peaceful and serene space where you can focus your intention and energy.
- Hold the Rudraksha bead in your hands and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and cultivate positive energy.
- Visualize pure and divine energy flowing into the Rudraksha bead, infusing it with powerful vibrations.
- You can recite a mantra or prayer, such as the Om Namah Shivaya mantra, to further charge the Rudraksha with sacred energy.
How to wear Rudraksha:
- After cleansing and energizing the Rudraksha bead, it is ready to be worn.
- Hold the bead with the hole facing towards you.
- Slip a thread or string through the hole of the Rudraksha bead, making sure it is securely threaded.
- Tie the ends of the thread/string together to create a necklace or bracelet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Wear the Rudraksha bead close to your skin, ideally on the neck or wrist, where it can make direct contact with your body.