Rudraksha Swasthya (health) Kawach for Good Health
- Free delivery 1-2 days (Mon-Sat 9 am-5 pm)
Swasthya Bandh or Health Kawach is a combination of two 3 Mukhi Rudraksha beads and three 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads made in the protective red thread.
This powerful rudraksha combination is highly effective in promoting positive feelings, sense of wellbeing, safety and overall good health. It is believed to give renewed energy to the wearer.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Agni (fire) and helps boost energy levels.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be ideal for good health and peace of mind.
This bandh should be worn around the neck for maximum benefit
How to cleanse Rudraksha?
- Rinse the Rudraksha bead with clean water to remove any dust or impurities.
- Place the Rudraksha bead in a bowl or container filled with clean water.
- Leave the bead in the water or ghee (clarified butter) or milk overnight.
How to Charge/Energe:
- Find a peaceful and serene space where you can focus your intention and energy.
- Hold the Rudraksha bead in your hands and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and cultivate positive energy.
- Visualize pure and divine energy flowing into the Rudraksha bead, infusing it with powerful vibrations.
- You can recite a mantra or prayer, such as the Om Namah Shivaya mantra, to further charge the Rudraksha with sacred energy.
How to Wear rudrakha:
- After cleansing and energizing the Rudraksha bead, it is ready to be worn.
- Hold the bead with the hole facing towards you.
- Slip a thread or string through the hole of the Rudraksha bead, making sure it is securely threaded.
- Tie the ends of the thread/string together to create a necklace or bracelet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Wear the Rudraksha bead close to your skin, ideally on the neck or wrist, where it can make direct contact with your body.